Click here to go to TheFellowshipToday’s email…
Are you a member of The Fellowship? The Fellowship has implemented a new email system that gives direct and secured communications to the membership.
Here is some overview of The Fellowship Today’s email system… Email, Calendar and Docs.
The email is a search-based webmail service that combines the best features of traditional email with leading search technology. This makes locating messages so easy that you’ll never need to shuffle mail in your inbox again. Besides offering an entirely new way of reading and tracking messages, your account will include over 7 GB of storage space — and we’ll keep giving you more space as we’re able. The TheFellowshipToday.org, Accounts are SSL protected and free.
With Calendar, organizing your schedule, or your organization’s schedule, will not be a burden. With Calendar, it’s easy to keep track of life’s important events all in one place. Here are some features of the calendar:
– Share your schedule,
– Get your calendar on the go (easy to sync with Android OS smartphones),
– Set reminders to send your phone a text, email you a reminder and even pop up a message on your PC when an event is coming due,
– Send invitations and receive RSVPs on meetings and events,
– Fully compatible with Microsoft Outlook, Apple iCal, Mozilla Sunbird and Android OS.
– You can work offline when there is no internet access, then sync when you get back on the internet,
– It is free!
With Docs, you can create and share documents, spreadsheets and presentations online. SAFELY share and collaborate your work online with those YOU CHOOSE to have access to your files.
Click HERE; to request your account today. Please remember… You must be an active member of The Fellowship.